In the Month of December, following topics were covered in Discovery Science Center of Michigan Valley Education:
Topic 4: Comparing the Five year Rainfall in Delhi with the Average
Topic 5: Plotting Wind Rose Diagram for percentage of Days the Wind blows from the different direction in Delhi.
Topic 6: Plotting Average Number of Days of Precipitation in every month and Wind Speed every month in Delhi.
All these were then pasted on a chart as Delhi’s Weather. Students learn how to plot different data, how to make scale of the data for Graphical representation and also the co-relationship between different weather aspect and how to interpret it.
Topic 1: Science Videos : Thermodynamics and Different Processes of Thermodynamics. Explaining the Entropy and Experimenting with laws of Thermodynamics.
Topic 2: Mathematics Discussion on Introduction to Log
Topic 3: Data Analytics in Excel Covers the following Topics:
- Functions and Formulas
- Range: Union Intersect, Flash Fill, Name Range, Transpose, Comments
- Templates of Different type: Data Validation, Invoice making, Academic Calendar, Budget making
Movie of the Month: Life. Of Prof. Jagdish Chandra Bose
- Inheritance, Method, Object and Operator Overloading
- Implementation: Using of getattr(), hasattr(), setattr(), Delattr()
- Implementation of ‘Built in Class Attributes: –dict–, –doc–, –name–, –module–, –base—
- Destroying Objects(Garbage Collection), Class Inheritance concept with Program
- Class Inheritance Syntax and with Program
- Over riding Methods concept, Syntax with Program
- Base Overloading Methods, Overloading Operators concept, Syntax with Program
- Data Hiding concept, Syntax with Program
- Game on Sound detection
- Dancing Balerina Program on